One of my favorite parts of the trip was the ger we stayed at. The lady who rented it to us was amazing!! She was SO kind and SO much fun to be around!! Bulganbat and I called her our wizard because she would just appear out of nowhere with the best home-made food, or she'd come in the morning to start the fire in our ger so that we wouldn't be cold in the morning:) Truly a kind GOOD person!
07/19 - 07/26
- Playing cards with our wizard
- Everyday life in Hatgal, Khuvsul aimaag
- The people who live in this regions are called t...
- One of the deepest and clearest lakes of Asia. It...
- That's a big boat:)
- In Balli fashion the first thing we did when w...
- Inside of our ger...at least the beds were real...
- Me and the wizard in front of the ger
- One of my favorite parts of the trip was the ger ...
- After 33 hours riding on a dirt road in a 13 pass...
- The beautiful Khuvsgul lake:)
- Here comes Santa's sleigh:)
- ▼ 07/19 - 07/26 (12)