After 33 hours riding on a dirt road in a 13 passenger van, packed with 20 people, and 5 flat tires we finally made it to Khuvsgul. They ran out of tires so they fill the ripped tire with dirt and scotched it, what an experience:) But the drive was worth the beautiful scenery that we got to see in Khuvsgul!!! I am glad we went!
07/19 - 07/26
- Playing cards with our wizard
- Everyday life in Hatgal, Khuvsul aimaag
- The people who live in this regions are called t...
- One of the deepest and clearest lakes of Asia. It...
- That's a big boat:)
- In Balli fashion the first thing we did when w...
- Inside of our ger...at least the beds were real...
- Me and the wizard in front of the ger
- One of my favorite parts of the trip was the ger ...
- After 33 hours riding on a dirt road in a 13 pass...
- The beautiful Khuvsgul lake:)
- Here comes Santa's sleigh:)
- ▼ 07/19 - 07/26 (12)